Introduction: In order to better avoid the growth and development of microorganisms outside the membrane during storage and the degradation of characteristics in the actual operation afterwards, reverse osmosis element membrane must be stored in a special solution.
1. The new storage method of reverse osmosis element membrane
(1) Ro membrane element has undergone a pressure test before leaving the factory, and should be stored and resolved with 1% sodium sulfite solution, and then packed in a vacuum bag with an oxygen barrier bag;
(2) The membrane element must always be kept wet. Even in order to better determine the total number of uniform packaging, it must be done without opening and without damaging the packaging bag.
(3) It is best to keep it at an ultra-low temperature of 5~10℃. When the temperature exceeds 10°C, a well-ventilated place should be selected to prevent sunlight, and the storage temperature should not exceed 35°C;
(4) If reverse osmosis element membrane is frozen, it will be physically damaged. Therefore, it should be stored in a thermal insulation environment so that it will not be damaged by freezing;
(5) When stacking ro membrane element, the packaging wooden box does not have to exceed 5 layers, and ensure that the carton is kept dry.
2.Used reverse osmosis element membrane preservation method
(1) It must be kept in a dark place at all times, the storage temperature does not need to exceed 35°C, and it must be protected from sunlight;
(2) When the temperature is lower than 0℃, there will be a risk of frost damage, so anti-freezing measures should be taken;
(3) In order to better avoid the growth of microbial strains when the membrane element is stored, transported and the system is shut down in a short time, pure water or RO reverse osmosis water must be used to configure sodium sulfite vacuoles with a concentration of 500~1,000pm and pH3~6. Immersion element. Generally speaking, choose Na2S2O5, which reacts with water to convert to bisulfite;
(4) Put reverse osmosis element membrane into the storage solution for about 1 hour, take it out of the solution, and pack it in an oxygen protection bag, seal the bag and label it, and make it react with water and convert it into hydrogen sulfite Salt, mark the preservation date;
(5) After membrane for ro water purifier that must be preserved needs to be repackaged, the preservation standard is the same as that of the new membrane element;
(6) The concentration value and pH value of the preservation solution must be kept within the above range, and regular maintenance is required. If there is a possibility of deviation, the preservation solution should be adjusted again;
(7) Regardless of the storage conditions, the membrane cannot be kept in a dry state. In addition, 0.2~0.3% formaldehyde solution can be selected as the preservation aqueous solution for the concentration value.