Food factory ultrafiltration membrane filtration equipment project
1.Background of the project
The improvement of the living standards of the people in our country has made people more and more enthusiastic in their pursuit of health, and protein has become a popular product. Nowadays, the introduction of whey protein into the market to adjust the dietary structure of our people and increase the intake of protein, especially high-quality animal protein, has become an important solution for people to consume protein.
Ultrafiltration membrane filters provide an important way to improve the quality ratio of whey. The pore size of ultrafiltration membranes used ranges from thousands to hundreds of thousands, so that an ultrafiltration membrane with an appropriate pore size can allow lactose and soluble salts to pass through the membrane and retain Protein, fat and some insoluble or compound minerals.
3.Advantages of ultrafiltration membrane filter process
1. The ultrafiltration membrane core has high packing density and low cost per unit membrane area.
2. Low operating pressure, low requirements on pumps and other mechanical parts, and low energy consumption.
3. The system has a high recovery rate and high-quality products, which can realize high-efficiency separation, purification and high-fold concentration of materials.
4. The system has advanced technological design, high degree of integration, compact structure, small footprint, simple operation and maintenance, and low labor intensity.
5. The control system can be individually designed according to the user's specific requirements, combined with advanced control software, on-site centralized monitoring of important process operating parameters, to avoid manual misoperation, and multi-directional to ensure the long-term stable operation of the system.